Data we collect
We do not collect users personal information. Blockhive always keeps access logs to our servers, which contain IP address, time, access details.
It is crucial to note that private keys are never transmitted to our servers, so it is not possible for us to access a user’s Bitcoin, Ethereum and ERC20 tokens in any case.
Information we collect automatically while using our online services
In addition to the personal information described above, we may collect certain information about your use of our online services.
- Log Information
We collect log information about your use of the online services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our online services
- Transaction information
When you use eesty services, we may collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities.
Use of information
The personal information the User has given Blockhive will be used for the purposes of delivering eesty wallet services, including for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible breach of your eesty wallet, and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm eesty services or its users.
Blockhive will keep all information given by or about the User, which is not considered public information, including but not limited to information provided during the registration process and e-mail communications through any medium, confidential.
Blockhive will not disclose personal information to any third parties without User’s consent, except if the User agrees Blockhive may do so, if it is required to be disclosed by law, by a governmental agency or to protect the interests of Blockhive.
Other purposes the information may be used:
- For better performance of eesty services;
- To administer, evaluate and improve eesty’s business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products and services, performing data analytics, monitoring and analysing trends, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- To manage risks;
- To market eesty’s services;
- To comply with and enforce applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
- To carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.